time neededprep30 minutes
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 tbsp Rice Bran Oil
- 1 small Brown Onion finely chopped
- 500 grams Chicken Thigh Fillets trimmed, cut into 2 cm pieces
- 2 tbsp Tikka Masala Paste
- 400 grams Can Diced Tomatoes
- 3/4 cups Cream
- 75 grams Spinach
- 2 cups Rice
- 1/4 cup Coriander Leaves chopped
- 1/4 tbsp Turmeric
- 50 grams Yoghurt
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Heat oil in a large, deep frying pan over medium heat.
- Place the onion in the frypan and fry stirring for 3 to 4 minutes or until softened.
- Add the chicken and cook for 5 minutes or until browned then add Tikka paste cooking for 1 more minute or until fragrant.
- Add tomato and cream to the chicken and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Add spinach and let it heat through until spinach has wilted.
- Place rice into bowls and top with chicken mixture and coriander.
- Serve with yoghurt.