Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Baking powder
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
- Drain chickpeas, leaving 1/4 of the liquid in tin. Pour into food processor and blend until smooth.
- Sift flour, baking powder and cocoa into large mixing bowl, add Milo mix well.
- Add melted butter, vanilla and stir well with wooden spoon.
- Add blended chickpeas, mixing well with wooden spoon.
- Add the eggs to glass and whisk with fork until lightly beaten then add to brownie mix. Mix well until just combine.
- Line square cake tin with baking paper and pour in brownie mix.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. Top should crack slightly.