Chilli Con Carne
This SUPER easy throw together chilli con carne is amazing and leftovers taste even better!! You can use it in burritos or have with some rice, avocado, cheese and sour cream. Whichever way you have it, I’m sure it will become a family fave.
It’s not too spicy but has loads of flavour. If you would like to spice it up, add some chilli or extra hot chorizo to give it a little bit of heat for those who really love their chilli!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Beef or chicken mince
- Kidney Beans, Drained
- tsp Ground Cardamom
- 500 grams Beef Or Chicken Mince
- 2 Chorizo, Diced
- 400 grams Kidney Beans, Drained
- 2 x 400 Can Crushed Tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Cardamom
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 cup Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 Chilli deseeded and chopped
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- In a large pan add the diced chorizo and cook until the oils are released
- Add the mince and cook until brown and break it up with a wooden spoon (Add chilli here if desired)
- Add the spices and cook until it is fragrant
- Add the tomatoes, kidney beans and sweet chilli sauce
- Stir together mixing well
- Turn down heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes