Chilli Con Carne
This SUPER easy throw together chilli con carne is amazing and left-overs taste even better!! You can use it in burritos or have with some rice, avocado, cheese and sour cream. Whichever way you have it, I’m sure it will become a family fave.
It’s not too spicy but has loads of flavour. If you would like to spice it up, add some chilli or extra hot chorizo to give it a little bit of heat for those who really love their chilli!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Kidney Beans, Drained
- tsp Ground Cardamom
- In a large pan add the diced chorizo and cook until the oils are released
- Add the mince and cook until brown and break it up with a wooden spoon (Add chilli here if desired)
- Add the spices and cook until it is fragrant
- Add the tomatoes, kidney beans and sweet chilli sauce
- Stir together mixing well
- Turn down heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes