These rich Choco Nutella Croissants are delicious sweet treats that are best paired with tea!
They are perfect for breakfast or for when you want to just chill in the afternoon, but they also make really good desserts and snacks!
If chocolate and Nutella in one recipe doesn’t make your heart skip a beat, then I don’t know what else will! Nutella is everyone’s favourite, you know!
These Choco Nutella Croissants are divine – like they’re sent from above! Might as well make a lot because you’ll definitely want some more!
You won’t want to miss this recipe so go to your kitchen now and read on!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
- Line two flat oven trays with baking paper.
- Cut pastry sheets diagonally to make four triangles.
- Spread the Nutella over the triangles, leaving a 1cm border, and sprinkle the Nutella with the grated chocolate.
- Roll triangles starting at the wide outside edge and tuck the ends in slightly to give a croissant shape.
- Place them even-spaced on the baking trays. Brush with melted butter.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until croissants are browned lightly and cooked through.
- Dust with icing sugar before serving.