Can’t F*ck It Up Chocolate Brownies
Everyone needs a never-fail chocolate brownie recipe in their arsenal. A recipe that you simply cannot f*ck up. And I promise this one will never fail! When my daughter’s school has a fete or carnival, these dark chocolate brownies are snapped up before the stall even opens for business! They don’t need to know the name!
If dark chocolate isn’t your thing try swapping out half of it with milk chocolate. I melt butter and chocolate in the microwave purely for convenience but you can use a double boiler if you are fancy!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Unsalted butter
- Dark chocolate buds
- 250 grams Unsalted Butter
- 200 grams Dark Chocolate Buds
- 1 3/4 cups Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup Cocoa (sifted)
- 1 cup Plain Flour
- 4 medium sized Eggs
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to Make Can't F*ck it Up Chocolate Brownies:
- Preheat your oven to 160°C.
- Line a 23 cm square cake tin or a slice tin with baking paper.
- Place the butter and chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and melt together - about 90 seconds. Stir well to combine once melted and set it aside to cool slightly.
- Place remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl, add the dark chocolate buds and butter mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until just set.