Chocolate Coconut Rough Slice is a deliciously sneaky treat to put into your kids lunchboxes. Such a yummy treat that will make their day!
This Chocolate Coconut Rough Slice tastes so chocolatey that no one can even resist it! This is also a great dessert for people who are craving for chocolates in the middle of the day as it takes 40 minutes to make and the procedure isn’t that complicated to follow!
If you find this recipe amazing, then you shouldn’t miss our Chocolate Fudge Slice recipe. They’re both filled with chocolatey goodness! Yum!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Pinch salt
- Cocoa powder
- 1 cup Flour Self-Raising
- 2 tsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp Caster Sugar
- 1/2 cup Coconut dessicated
- 110 grams Butter melted
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 200 grams Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Coconut dessicated
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp Butter melted
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Icing Sugar
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Line a standard lamington tin with baking paper and preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- To make the base in a bowl, sift the flour, cocoa and salt and stir in the sugar and coconut.
- Add the melted butter and mix well.
- Press into the lamington tin and bake for 20 minutes.
- For the topping, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- When the slice has cooled slightly, spread the topping evenly over it.
- Cut into slices when cold.