Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Add all ingredients in order into a large electric mixer bowl.
- On medium speed beat for 3 minutes. After scrape the sides of the bowl down and beat for an extra minute.
- Pour mixture into a greased and lined 23 cm x 33 cm tin.
- Bake in the oven at 160 degree for 40-50 minutes.
- Let cake cool completely, before icing with the chocolate mousse.
- Make the chocolate mousse,by melting butter,dark chocolate and cream in a saucepan, over low heat, stirring until well combined.
- Allow the Chocolate Mousse to cool in the fridge.
- When completely cool use a electric mixer to beat for 4 mins.
- Place back into the fridge until firm enough to spread.
- Spread icing over the cake and serve.