time neededprep60 minutes
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 cups Cocoa Powder
- 1 Butter 200 grams
- 1 cup Yoghurt
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3 cups Self Raising Flour
- 1 cup Coffee boiling and strong
- 300 grams Dark Chocolate
- 1/2 cup Cream
- 1 Butter 90 grams
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Add all ingredients in order into a large electric mixer bowl.
- On medium speed beat for 3 minutes. After scrape the sides of the bowl down and beat for an extra minute.
- Pour mixture into a greased and lined 23 cm x 33 cm tin.
- Bake in the oven at 160 degree for 40-50 minutes.
- Let cake cool completely, before icing with the chocolate mousse.
- Make the chocolate mousse,by melting butter,dark chocolate and cream in a saucepan, over low heat, stirring until well combined.
- Allow the Chocolate Mousse to cool in the fridge.
- When completely cool use a electric mixer to beat for 4 mins.
- Place back into the fridge until firm enough to spread.
- Spread icing over the cake and serve.