Chocolate Overload Fudge Cookies
Chocolate cookies are always good, but these Chocolate Overload Fudge Cookies are something else entirely. They’re double chocolate, super rich and flavourful, and so moist and fudge-y, it’s almost to much for us to bear!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees and prepare two large baking trays by lining with baking paper and lightly spraying with non-stick spray.
- In a small microwavable bowl, place the dark chocolate melts and the butter. Melt in 10-15 second increments, mixing in between, until the two are melted and smooth. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder. Also set this aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, eggs, cream and vanilla.
- Add the wet and dry ingredients together, stirring until combined. Do not mix too much.
- Fold the melted chocolate into the dough as well, along with the milk chocolate chips.
- Spoon onto the baking trays in your preferred cookie size. Pop them into the oven and bake for about 18 minutes, or until done to your liking. Cool prior to eating.