Chocolate Ravioli is such a naughty treat.
It’s so bad for you it needs a good smack!
You can use any type of chocolate for this Chocolate Ravioli recipe – white chocolate is quite good too. Dessert is only 10 minutes away! Perfect for a Valentine’s Day dessert treat!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Puff Pastry (sheet)
- 60 grams Snickers
- 1 Egg lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp Sugar
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Line a tray with baking paper.
- With a sharp knife, cut the pastry into 16 even squares (divide in half, divide each half in half again, and then the other way around).
- Cut the Snickers bar into 8 even pieces
- Place a single piece of chocolate on a piece of puff pastry, use the egg to moisten around the chocolate and place another square of pastry on top.
- Using a fork seal the edges the whole way around.
- Repeat with remaining pastry pieces and chocolate.
- Brush the tops with beaten egg and sprinkle over sugar.
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes or until pastry is golden and puffed up.