Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 500 ml Cream thickened
- 1 tsp Caster Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 250 grams Pkt Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- We used Arnotts Chocolate Ripple Biscuits for this recipe.
- Use an electric beater to beat the cream, sugar and vanilla in a bowl until firm peaks form.
- Spread a little of the cream mixture along a serving platter to make the base. Stand 1 biscuit upright on its edge and spread with cream mixture. Place another biscuit alongside and sandwich together.
- Continue layering with cream mixture and remaining biscuits to form a log.
- Spread the remaining cream mixture over biscuit log to cover. Place in the fridge for minimum of 6 hours to set.
- Top with either raspberries, strawberries, shaved chocolate, peppermint crisps or your favourite topping, then slice the cake diagonally.