Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Chocolate coated caramels
- 200 grams Chocolate Coated Caramels
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter crunchy
- 3/4 cup Peanuts crushed
- 1/3 cup Cream
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- In a glass microwave proof jug, combine the chocolate and cream and microwave in 30 second increments until chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the peanut butter and again mix until smooth.
- Cover the jug with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Take out mixture, take teaspoon of the mixture and form a ball.
- Place on a baking tray with baking paper and again refrigerate until firm.
- Roll the balls in the crushed peanuts.
- Keep them in a sealed container in the fridge. Serve with a cup of coffee!