Just about everybody loves chocolate, but why stop with any old block or bar? Create this gorgeous Chocolate Treat Dip to coat just about any sweet (or savoury) indulgence!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Place the butter in a small microwave-safe glass bowl. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap.
- Microwave the butter on High for 30 seconds, or until it is melted.
- Use potholders to remove the bowl. Using a rubber spatula, carefully scrape the melted butter into a saucepan.
- Add the sugar to the saucepan and use a wooden spoon to mix them together well.
- Stir the whipping cream into the butter-sugar mixture and then stir in chocolate and cook on low for about 5 minutes.
- Make sure you keep checking and stirring the mixture so it doesn't burn.
- Pour your Dipping Chocolate into a bowl. Make sure you have your biscuit or whatever you are going to try with the dipping chocolate and start to dipping away!!!