These Chocolate Witches Hats will be a sure fire hit with the kiddies this Halloween.
They’re delicious chocolatey goodness in just a bite!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Dark chocolate buds
- Cut 2cm off mini the open end of the waffle cones until when placed on the mint slice it is the right size.
- Dip waffle cone in melted chocolate and place on mint slice.
- You may need to put a small spoon of chocolate on mint slice biscuit to ensure waffle cones sticks well.
- Repeat until all cones are done.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes then pipe a thin line of white icing around hat base and dust with orange sprinkles.
- If you don't let hats set in fridge the orange sprinkles will stick to the melted chocolate as well as the icing band.