Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Sift bicarb soda, flour, salt, cinnamon and cocoa into a bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl, add butter, oil, sugar, orange rind and vanilla and mix well.
- Add the egg, then the zucchini, to the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Add the sifted dry ingredients and the milk to the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Pour into a greased or lined ring tin and sprinkle with topping (optional).
- Bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.