Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1/2 tsp Bicarbonate Of Soda
- 1 1/4 cup Plain Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Butter Softened
- 1/4 cup Oil a light oil
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Orange Rind zested
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Zucchini Finely grated
- 1/4 cup Milk
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Sift bicarb soda, flour, salt, cinnamon and cocoa into a bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl, add butter, oil, sugar, orange rind and vanilla and mix well.
- Add the egg, then the zucchini, to the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Add the sifted dry ingredients and the milk to the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Pour into a greased or lined ring tin and sprinkle with topping (optional).
- Bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.