Christmas Tree Cookie Stacks I’ve seen so many of those Christmas Tree Cookie Stacks and thought to myself, geez there are so many big cookies in that stack I just can’t be bothered! So this year, I made mini ones…
Christmas Tree Cookie Stacks
I’ve seen so many of those Christmas Tree Cookie Stacks and thought to myself, geez there are so many big cookies in that stack I just can’t be bothered!
You will need 4 star-shaped cookie cutters that are one size smaller than each other.
You certainly don’t need to stop at 4, you for life and pile up as many as you want to!
Quantity will vary depending on the size of your cookie cutters but this recipe makes roughly 50 to 60 cookies…
which is a lot!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 250g Butter, Softened
- 1 200ml Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 1/2 cups Self-raising Flour
- 1 Wilton Green Decorating Icing
- 1 Silver Spray Or Edible Shimmer Dust, Now Available At Woolworths
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven 180°C
- Cream together the softened butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the condensed milk and sifted self-raising flour, mix to form a dough.
- Gently roll the mixture out until it is about a cm thick and cut even numbers of each start shape cookie.
- Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool on a cooling rack until completely cooled.
- Building one full tree cookie stack at a time, start with the biggest cookie, coat the top in icing, cost the next biggest cookie and place in the middle of the biggest one so that the points of the stars do not match up, continue with the remaining cookies for each stack.
- Repeat with the remaining cookies.
- Spray them lightly with shimmer dust.