- 500 Cream 500 ml, whipped
- 3 Strawberry Jam 3 tablespoons
- 1/2 Plain Sponge Cake one half
- 7 tbsp Sherry 100 ml, creamed
- 250 Strawberry 250 grams
- 250 Berries 250 grams or one punnet, mulberries and other berries could also be included
- 2 Custard 2 cups, 500 ml
- 2 Whipped Cream 500 ml
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients: Sherry, Custard
Please Note - Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Christmas trifle makes another great substitution for the hot Christmas Pudding! They are super easy to make – and are best made at least the day before so the sherry or port has a chance to really infiltrate the cake! This recipe is a simplified version of the traditional trifle!