Check out this Christmas Wreath Platter
Christmas is almost here and I’ve been playing around with Christmas party platters! Christmas Platters are very popular this year – and they are both delicious and a stunning Christmas Table Decoration!
My tip for this platter is to start laying the skewers on the platter at 12, 3, 6, and 9 (think of a clock) then start adding them at opposite points around the platter, so you’ll get an eye-catching even result.
Here are more inspirational recipes to check out:
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Punnet Cherry Or Small Tomatoes Of Choice
- 1 Tub Cherry Bocconcini
- 25 Slices Shaved Salami
- 25 Pitted Olives
- 1 Punnet Quakes, Sliced Into Rounds
- 1 Pack Pepperoni
- 1 Jar Small Pickled Onions
- 1 Bunch Fresh Basil
- 1 Bag Baby Spinach
- 1 Pack Small Food Picks Or Skewers, About 7 Cm
- 1 Bunch Fresh Rosemary (15 Small Stems)
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Grab yourself a large platter or a couple of small ones.
- Starting from the outside edge, create a circle of baby spinach and slide in rosemary here and there to decorate.
- Using small party skewers or picks, slide on 1 cherry tomato, a folded leaf of basil, a boconcini ball, another folded basil leaf, a slice of salami that’s been folded into 4, and finish with an olive.
- You'll need to give them a good push to bunch them up. Place over the baby spinach.
- Next, lay a circle of cucumbers, then pepperoni and then pile the pickled onions up in the centre.
- Scatter over basil leave and you’re done!