If you’re looking for a chocolate hit, this Chunky Chocolate Fruit And Nut Fudge is going to be exactly what you’re craving.
So chocolatey and loaded with tonnes of extras, both crunchy and soft, it’s a delicious mystery in every bite. Feel free to mix it up with mixed dried fruits, or go specific with your fruit and nut combinations.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Prepare a square cake pan by lining it with baking paper, foil or sling wrap. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate and the condensed milk together by suspending them in a bowl over a saucepan filled with hot (bit not boiling) water. Stir frequently until the mixture is smooth.
- To this add the vanilla extract, the sultanas, and the mixed roasted nuts. If you find your nut pieces are too big, you can cut or crush them before adding.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into your prepared pan, and pop in the fridge for 3-4 hours, or until form.
- Turn the set fudge out onto a chopping board and cut into small squares. You can store it in the fridge for two weeks, but may find it easier to do so before cutting it. Store slabs between two pieces of baking paper.