Oooh, this Cinnamon Roll Cake In A Mug is good!
The latest in our collection of Cake In A Mug recipes, this Cinnamon Roll Cake In A Mug tastes just like we’ve smashed a warm cinnamon scroll into a coffee mug. Serve on it’s own, or with a bit of cream or ice cream – YUM!
As always, with most cakes in mugs, you are better off using a large mug, combining the ingredients in another bowl or jug and pouring it into the mug. I keep batches of the dry ingredients pre-mixed in sandwich bags and add the wet ingredients when its time to bake.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 tbsp Applesauce
- 1 tbsp Buttermilk
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Plain Flour
- 2 1/2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp Icing Sugar
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 1 tbsp Oil
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk together.
- Transfer to a large mug.
- Microwave for 1 minute and check cake.
- Microwave in 15 second increments until desired cake consistency is achieved.
- Top with Cream Cheese Icing.
- Whisk all ingredients with a fork until smooth.