Water is not always the most exciting drink, especially for kids. We thought we would keep it healthy but give it a citrus twist. Try it out on your kids as the weather warms up!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 8 cups Water
- 3 Lemons sliced into wedges
- 3 Limes sliced into wedges
- 3 Orange sliced into wedges
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Slice fruit into wedges.
- Pour water into large glass jug or cooler.
- Add all the cut fruit and allow to infuse for 2 hours.
- Add 4 trays of ice cubes before serving.