Coconut Jam Slice Coconut Jam Slice – just like Nanna used to make! This recipe is an oldie but a goodie – delicious biscuit base with a jam filling and deliciously sweet coconut topping! Who said it had gone out…
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 1/2 cups Flour, Plain
- 155 grams Butter
- 1/2 cup Icing Sugar (Sifted)
- 1/3 cup Castor Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups Coconut desiccated
- 1/3 cup Jam
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Spray a lamington tin with canola oil or line well with baking paper.
- Place the flour, butter and icing sugar into a food processor and pulse for 30 seconds or until mixture just comes together (don't over mix!).
- Take out of food processor and lightly knead.
- Press into the lamington tin and referigerate for 10 minutes
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Cool in the tin.
- In a small bowl whisk the eggs and sugar until combined. Stir in the coconut.
- Spread the jam over the baked base evenly and smooth out with a spoon.
- Spread the coconut/egg topping over the jam evenly and bake for 20 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Cut into squares when cool.