Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 1/2 cups Flour, Plain
- 155 grams Butter
- 1/2 cup Icing Sugar (Sifted)
- 1/3 cup Castor Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups Coconut desiccated
- 1/3 cup Jam
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Spray a lamington tin with canola oil or line well with baking paper.
- Place the flour, butter and icing sugar into a food processor and pulse for 30 seconds or until mixture just comes together (don't over mix!).
- Take out of food processor and lightly knead.
- Press into the lamington tin and referigerate for 10 minutes
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Cool in the tin.
- In a small bowl whisk the eggs and sugar until combined. Stir in the coconut.
- Spread the jam over the baked base evenly and smooth out with a spoon.
- Spread the coconut/egg topping over the jam evenly and bake for 20 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Cut into squares when cool.