So many versions on how to make these Coconut Macaroons, but this one is my own recipe on how to do it.
Coconut Macaroons is a nice a simple recipe that even the kids can try! It’s something that’s well loved in my family for guests young and old. It’s sweet enough to make the kids happy, but not too sweet so even the adults who don’t like too much chocolatey sweetness love it as well.
They don’t keep well though, so make sure they are eaten within 48 hours of making!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Line a tin with baking paper.
- Sift the flour and salt together in a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir to make a thick gloopy mixture.
- Drop large teaspoons of the mixture onto the baking paper and cook until golden about 20 minutes.