Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 395 grams Condensed Milk 1 tin
- 60 grams Butter
- 250 grams Malt Biscuits crushed finely (malt-o-milk)
- 1/2 cup Malted Milk Powder
- 1 cup Dried Apricots chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Sultanas
- 1 cup Desiccated Coconut
- 2 tbsp Desiccated Coconut extra
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- Grease and line a 3 cm deep by 16.5 cm x 26 cm slice tin.
- Place 2/3 cup of condensed milk and butter in a saucepan and melt over low heat.
- Stir until butter melts.
- Process malt biscuits and malt powder in food processor until resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Transfer biscuit mix into mixing bowl, pour in condensed milk and butter mix.
- Stirring until well combined.
- Spread biscuit mix over lined slice tin base, press into tin with fingers.
- Top with fruit mix (see below) and sprinkle with extra coconut.
- To make the dried fruit topping, combine remaining condensed milk, apricots, sultanas and coconut in a bowl and spread over the biscuit base.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm.