Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Grease and line a 3 cm deep by 16.5 cm x 26 cm slice tin.
- Place 2/3 cup of condensed milk and butter in a saucepan and melt over low heat.
- Stir until butter melts.
- Process malt biscuits and malt powder in food processor until resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Transfer biscuit mix into mixing bowl, pour in condensed milk and butter mix.
- Stirring until well combined.
- Spread biscuit mix over lined slice tin base, press into tin with fingers.
- Top with fruit mix (see below) and sprinkle with extra coconut.
- To make the dried fruit topping, combine remaining condensed milk, apricots, sultanas and coconut in a bowl and spread over the biscuit base.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm.