This Coffee Crumble is a great teacake with a cuppa. The Choc Chips, Coffee & carmelised crumble are a winning combo!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- Line springform tin with baking paper. This makes it much easier to remove once cooked with the crumble top.
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat, add coffee dissolved in boiling water and bring to the boil. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Sift all dry ingredients and add butter & coffee, mix well with wooden spoon.
- Lightly whisk eggs, add milk mix together and pour into coffee cake batter.
- Stir until well combined. Pour into cake tin top with crumble topping covering the batter completely.
- To make the crumble topping.
- Place brown sugar, flour, coffee, cinnamon in a mixing bowl. Melt butter and stir through flour mix (it should look like wet sand). Add half the choc chips, mix again.
- Top crumble mix covering the batter completely.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.