Irresistibly sweet Condensed Milk Waffles are your gateway to happiness! Crispy on the outside, soft and fluffy on the inside. The perfect way to start your day!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 250 grams Margarine
- 4 cups Plain Flour
- 6 Eggs separated
- 1 1/4 cups Caster Sugar
- 400 grams Sweetened Condensed Milk tinned
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Melt the margarine and cool.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, egg yolks, sugar and condensed milk.
- Add the melted and cooled margarine; stir to mix.
- Whisk egg whites. Make sure it is stiff and gently fold into egg yolk mixture.
- In a preheated waffle maker, cook the batter and use only a small amount of the mixture to make mini waffles.