I am totally addicted to green sauces at the moment and this Coriander Chutney (or pesto if you prefer) really hits the spot! It’s fast and easy it will almost blow your mind! While I am all for throwing it…
I am totally addicted to green sauces at the moment and this Coriander Chutney (or pesto if you prefer) really hits the spot!
It’s fast and easy it will almost blow your mind!
While I am all for throwing it all in a processor and calling it done-and-dusted, it really is worth toasting your nuts first. It only takes a few minutes and it really ramps up the flavour.
Serve it beef, lamb, chicken or fish, on tacos or nachos, in a burrito, or chicken or fish burger.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 1/2 Bunches Of Coriander
- 1/4 cup Pine Nuts, Almonds Or Cashews Are Great Too
- 1/4 Parma Cheese grated
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Salt And Pepper, To Taste
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Heat a small frypan over medium heat. Add the pine nuts and toast them in the pan, stirring constantly so they don't burn. Allow to cool down before adding to the other ingredienst.
- Place the coriander, nuts, parmesan, salt and pepper in a small food processor and blitz for about 30 seconds.
- Add olive oil and blitz until well combine and all chopped.
- If the pesto looks a little thick slowly add more olive oil until it gets to a consistency you like.
- Party Food
- Party Food