Corn Chip Casserole
Love corn chips? Love casseroles? Combine them together to make this super simple Corn Chip Casserole!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Spray the inside of your slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place the cooked beef mince and the taco seasoning into the slow cooker and mix to combine.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of cheese over top of the meat.
- Use a spatula to spread the kidney beans on top of the cheese. Spread the beans out in an even layer. Be careful not to disturb the grated cheese while you do it.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top of the beans.
- Cover your slow cooker.
- Cook on Low for 2-3 hours.
- Top the Casserole with crushed tortilla chips (we used original Doritos) and sour cream before serving.