Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- tin Creamed corn
- 125 grams Tin Creamed Corn
- 1 cup Tasty Cheddar Cheese
- 5 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Cream
- 1 Shortcrust Pastry Shell
- 200 grams Tin Corn Kernels
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Line a deep quiche dish with pastry and pour in the ingredients.
- Cook in the oven for about one hour or until it's lightly browned and set.
- Serve with a fresh salad and crusty bread.