Cream Cheese Frosting is delicious on cake or as a dip for pieces of fruit, this delicious icing can double as dessert!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 125 grams Cream Cheese
- 30 grams Butter
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Pure Icing Sugar (sifted)
- With electric beaters, beat together the cream cheese and butter until creamy and smooth.
- Add the lemon juice and beat until combined.
- Very gradually add the sifted icing sugar and beat well. Mixture should be thick.
- Spread over the cake of your choice.