Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Celery salt
- 1 Head Of Broccoli
- 1 cup Raw Cashews
- 2 cups Stock (chicken) or vegetable
- 2 medium Potatoes peeled and chopped into quarters
- 1 Brown Onion
- 1 tsp Celery Salt
- 1 tsp Basil
- 125 grams Cream Cheese
- In a blender or food processor, combine the cashews and one cup of the stock. Blend until smooth.
- In a large pot add the remaining stock, potatoes and onions. Bring up to the boil, them simmer for 5 minutes before adding the broccoli and basil.
- Simmer until the potatoes are very tender then stir in the reserved cashew mixture and season to taste.
- Remove from the heat and puree the soup in batches.
- Put back on the heat and stir in the cream cheese until soup is hot and smooth.
- Serve hot with cheese toasts.