Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Celery salt
- In a blender or food processor, combine the cashews and one cup of the stock. Blend until smooth.
- In a large pot add the remaining stock, potatoes and onions. Bring up to the boil, them simmer for 5 minutes before adding the broccoli and basil.
- Simmer until the potatoes are very tender then stir in the reserved cashew mixture and season to taste.
- Remove from the heat and puree the soup in batches.
- Put back on the heat and stir in the cream cheese until soup is hot and smooth.
- Serve hot with cheese toasts.