It’s always hard to think up new ways of doing vegetables so here’s one way, Creamed Spinach. This is a very old style of serving spinach – and it’s quite yummy- if you like spinach that is, LOL. But even if you don’t like spinach that much, we believe you should still give Creamed Spinach a try: your vegetable preferences may change!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Pine nuts to serve (optional - they are expensive!)
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic crushed
- 2 Bunches Of Spinach trimmed and chopped
- 1/2 cup Cream thickened
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- Pine Nuts To Serve (optional - They Are Expensive!)
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan and cook the garlic for two minutes.
- Add the spinach and cook stirring constantly for a further two to three minutes or until it softens down and wilts.
- Add the cream and nutmeg and season with salt and pepper.
- Bring the mixture to the boil then reduce the heat and simmer for a few minutes until the mixture is thick.