Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Add your uncooked pasta to a large pot of salted boiling water and cook until soft (about 12 minutes). Set aside.
- In a frypan, heat the butter until melted. Add the crushed garlic, diced bacon and diced onion. Cook for 5 minutes or until onion and bacon starts to crisp. Transfer the mixture to a bowl.
- Place the frypan back on on the heat. Add the diced chicken breast and cook until just cooked through and not browned (about 5 - 7 minutes).
- Reduce the heat and add the cream cheese and milk. Stir until smooth. Add the grated cheese and again stir until smooth. Season well and add the bacon and onion mixture back. Simmer for 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Add the cooked noodles back into the mix, then serve hot!