3 Ingredient Creamy Chocolate Fudge
Chocolate Fudge is just delicious. I know that not everyone has a candy thermometer lying around – but to get this recipe right – you will really need one. I promise you it will be worth it!
Chocolate Fudge makes for the BEST homemade Christmas Gift, especially for neighbours or Grandparents who are notoriously hard to buy for.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- White Sugar
- 60 grams Dark Chocolate grated
- 300 millilitres Double Cream
- 250 grams White Sugar
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to Make 3-Ingredient Creamy Chocolate Fudge:
- Thoroughly grease a 20cm square cake tin and line the base with non-stick baking paper.
- Combine the double cream and white sugar in a heavy-based saucepan. Dissolve the sugar over a low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Slowly bring the sugar mixture to the boil, stirring occasionally over medium heat, then cook without stirring until the mixture reaches 110 degrees on a sugar thermometer.
- Stir in the grated chocolate until melted, then quickly pour it into the tin. Allow the mixture to cool at room temperature, then chill in the refrigerator until firm.
- Cut the fudge into squares. Store in an airtight container.