Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Thoroughly grease a 20 cm square cake tin and line the base with non-stick baking paper.
- Combine the cream and sugar in a heavy-based saucepan. Dissolve the sugar over a low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Slowly bring the sugar mixture to the boil, stirring occasionally over a medium heat, then cook wtih out stirring until the mixture reaches 110 degrees on a sugar thermometer.
- Stir in the grated chocolate until melted, then quickly pour it into the tin. Allow the mixture to cool at room temperature, then chill in the refrigerator until firm.
- Cut the fudge into squares. Store in an airtight container.