Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Egg Fettuccine
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fresh ripe tomatoes (chopped)
- Cook the fettuccine in a large saucepan full of boiling water with added salt.
- Cook until tender (about 10 minutes), drain and return the pasta to the pan.
- In a large frying pan add the olive oil and heat to medium high.
- Add the garlic and garlic and cook until the onion is soft and fragrant.
- Add the tomatoes and white wine and reduce down for about 5 minutes before turning down the heat and adding the cream.
- Simmer the mixture on a very low heat until it thickens slightly.
- Stir in the prawns and cook until the prawns turn pink and curl up.
- Immediately take the pan off the heat and stir through the fettuccine.
- Pile into bowls and garnish with basil and freshly grated cheese.