This Rich Creamy Mustard Sauce recipe is a great sauce over baked chicken breasts or pork chops.
Just bake or pan fry your meat, and spoon the sauce over the top!
For more terrific sauce recipes like this creamy mustard sauce, see our sauce section!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Cook the meat you plan on serving with the mustard sauce first in a frypan.
- Remove the meat and keep warm.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the butter and garlic to the hot pan and mix with the juices from the meat.
- Fry off for about one minute and add the white wine, mustard and herbs.
- Turn up the heat and pour in the cream.
- Simmer for about five minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
- Season to taste if needed.
- Spoon over the meat and serve with steamed vegetables.