Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 45 grams Butter
- 1 Leek or brown onion
- 1/4 cup Plain Flour
- 5 cups Water
- 2 Vegetable Stock Cubes
- 1 bunch Broccoli cut into small florets
- 2 Carrots peeled and chopped
- 1 Potato peeled and chopped into chunky pieces
- 1/2 cup Cream
- 2 Zucchini chopped into rings
- Salt And Pepper To Taste
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- In a large saucepan melt the butter until bubbling.
- Add the leek (or onion) and cook until soft.
- Stir in the flour and cook the mixture, stirring with a wooden spoon until thick.
- Add the water and the stock cubes and the potato. Cook for about five minutes before adding the remaining vegetables.
- Simmer for 10 minuets or until the vegetables are cooked through.
- Stir in the cream, season to taste and serve immediately.