Crepe Suzette is an old fashioned recipe, but it’s worth including on our website as it is easy and delicious – and I think it stands the test of time….. deliciousness never goes out of style!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Orange juice
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice freshly squeezed
- 2 tbsp Caster Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cointreau (or orange liqueur)
- 1 tbsp Brandy
- 1 cup Plain Flour sifted well
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 Eggs beaten
- 1 tsp Butter melted
- 1 tbsp Caster Sugar
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl and beat until smooth.
- Cover and place in the fridge for one hour to settle.
- Heat a pan on medium heat and spray with canola spray or similar to grease.
- Add 3 tablespoons of the mixture to the middle of the frypan and tilt it around to form the crepe.
- Cook for one minute, then turn and brown on the other side.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Repeat until all the mixture is used up (should make approximately 12 crepes).
- In a small saucepan mix all the orange sauce ingredients together.
- Carefully 'light' the mixture.
- When the flame goes out carefully pour the hot orange sauce over the folded crepes and serve immediately.