Crispy Baked Avocado Fries The obsession with avocado continues. I’ll admit I didn’t eat these, I’m not a huge fan of avocado… it is the texture that gets me every time. I don’t mind it in a sandwich or roll,…
Crispy Baked Avocado Fries
The obsession with avocado continues. I’ll admit I didn’t eat these, I’m not a huge fan of avocado… it is the texture that gets me every time. I don’t mind it in a sandwich or roll, but not on it’s own. Ewww. But many people are fans. And the girls that I made this for said it was delicious, so you will just have to take their word for it!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 Avocados (large)
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 Egg (lightly Beaten)
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees (hot hot hot).
- Grab a flat baking tray and add the coconut oil - and place the tray in the oven to heat up (and melt the coconut oil)
- Cut the avocado's into large wedges and sprinkle the lemon juice all over them so they don't brown and go manky.
- Dip the wedges in the beaten egg, and roll in the panko crumbs that have been seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Place the wedges evenly spaced on the hot oven tray.
- Bake for 7 minutes, remove the tray, turn over the avocado fries, and cook for another 7 - 8 minutes.
- Serve hot.