Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Prick each of the potatoes with a fork and microwave them until soft (about 10 minutes).
- Let them cool to room temperature.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the potato in half and scoop out a good portion of the potato (use it for bubble and squeak or croquettes).
- Melt the butter and use a brush to cover the fleshy part of the potato.
- Bake in a hot oven (200 degrees) for about 20 minutes or until golden.
- Mix together the sour cream and cheese.
- When the skins come out of the oven, distribute the cheesy mixture over the top and add the chopped bacon.
- Place under a griller for five minutes or until bacon is crispy and the cheese is melted.
- Serve hot.