Crunchy Gluten Free Muesli Bars
Crunchy Gluten Free Muesli Bars are healthy and delicious. For people with allergies this is an easy recipe for a quick snack on the go!
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Grease a rectangle baking pan or casserole dish. Line with baking paper, allowing overhang of 2cm at both long ends.
Combine muesli, coconut, cinnamon, pepitas, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds and cornflour in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre.
Place butter, apple juice, golden syrup and honey in a heatproof, microwave safe bowl.
Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 to 2 minutes, or until melted and bubbling.
Pour hot syrup into muesli mixture. Stir to combine.
Spread mixture evenly over prepared pan.
Bake for 30 minutes or until crisp and golden. Remove from oven. Allow to cool in pan.
Lift slice from pan. Cut into bars.
Recipe Hints and Tips:
- Crunchy Gluten Free Muesli Bars are not suitable to freeze.
- Ensure Cornflour is derived from corn, not wheat, and is gluten free.
- Bars can be made up to 5 days ahead. Store in airtight container in a cool, dry place.
- Please always check your ingredients to ensure they do not contain gluten.
- You can top these with a melted chocolate drizzle for something a little naughty!
Great for school and work lunch boxes!