Crunchy Gluten Free Muesli Bars are healthy and delicious. For people with allergies this is an easy recipe for a quick snack on the go!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 3 1/2 cups Wheat And Gluten Free Muesli
- 1/2 cup Dessicated Coconut
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 tbsp Cornflour (see tips)
- 100 grams Butter
- 1/4 cup Golden Syrup
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Apple Juice
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease a rectangle baking pan or casserole dish. Line with baking paper, allowing overhang of 2cm at both long ends.
- Combine muesli, coconut, cinnamon, pepitas, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds and cornflour in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre.
- Place butter, apple juice, golden syrup and honey in a heatproof, microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 to 2 minutes, or until melted and bubbling.
- Pour hot syrup into muesli mixture. Stir to combine.
- Spread mixture evenly over prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until crisp and golden. Remove from oven. Allow to cool in pan.
- Lift slice from pan. Cut into bars.