Crunchy Nut Cornflake Chicken, this recipe is so easy – the perfect homemade “fast food”!!
Chicken Recipes Chicken Recipes, Egg Free Recipes, Fast Food (30 minutes or less), Freezer Cooking, Recipes,
time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
3148kJ 22g 23g 4.09g 54g 22g 1.55g 458mg
- 2 Chicken Breasts flattened
- 3/4 cups Mayonnaise
- 2 cups Crunchy Nut Flakes
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Dry the chicken breast well. If it is a particularly thick piece of chicken, slice in half horizontally to make two thin fillets.
- Place the mayonnaise in a shallow bowl. Coat chicken breast well and cover well with the slightly crushed cornflakes.
- Place on the prepared baking tray and bake for 25 minutes or until golden and cooked through.