Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 Chicken Breasts flattened
- 3/4 cups Mayonnaise
- 2 cups Crunchy Nut Flakes
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Dry the chicken breast well. If it is a particularly thick piece of chicken, slice in half horizontally to make two thin fillets.
- Place the mayonnaise in a shallow bowl. Coat chicken breast well and cover well with the slightly crushed cornflakes.
- Place on the prepared baking tray and bake for 25 minutes or until golden and cooked through.