Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Dry the chicken breast well. If it is a particularly thick piece of chicken, slice in half horizontally to make two thin fillets.
- Place the mayonnaise in a shallow bowl. Coat chicken breast well and cover well with the slightly crushed cornflakes.
- Place on the prepared baking tray and bake for 25 minutes or until golden and cooked through.