I remember camping as a child and mum had made a huge batch of Custard Cream Biscuits for us to enjoy. They were buttery and melt in the mouth!
And as I want you to know how good those biscuits were, here’s the recipe for the Custard Cream Biscuits! Now, you can enjoy them too!
These biscuits are the kind that you won’t get enough of. They are addicting and you’ll enjoy eating them especially if you have your afternoon tea!
You’ll love how they slowly disappear in your mouth! A truly good sensation!
Your kids will love the biscuits too so don’t eat them all by yourself!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Self raising flour
- Icing sugar
- Custard powder
- Orange rind
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Gradually beat in eggs, mixing well after each addition. Gradually fold in sifted flour and custard powder.
- Place tsp of mixture on tray and squash down with a fork.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool biscuits on a wire rack.
- Spread with filling, sandwich together and dust with icing sugar
- Cream butter, icing sugar and custard powder until light and fluffy.
- Add orange rind and juice and beat until combined.