So many biscuit and cookie recipes these days contain dairy products, and buying dairy-free products can become costly. Give these Dairy Free Trail Mix Cookies a go, they’re packed full of just about every seed we can think of –…
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Bi Carbonate
- 1 cup Plain Flour
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Dessicated Coconut
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Mixed Spice
- 1/2 cup Mixed Nuts roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp Sunflower Seeds
- 2 tbsp Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 1/2 cup Grapeseed Oil (canola or vegetable can also be used)
- 2 Eggs lightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp Bi Carbonate
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the oil and eggs and mix well to combine.
- Use your hands to roll into tablespoon sized balls.
- Place on a lined baking tray and press to flatten.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly golden.