time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 8 Thick Slices Of Ham
- 1 Bag Rocket (50g) trimmed
- 1 Bag Baby Spinach
- 1/2 Parmesan shaved
- 1/3 cup Walnuts
- 2 tbsp Chives fresh, chopped
- 1 Pear
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Pepper And Salt to taste
- Peel, quarter and core the pears. Cut each quarter lengthways into four slices then set aside.
- In a small bowl, place the olive oil and vinegar, then add some salt and pepper. Whisk lightly. Set the dressing aside.
- In a separate bowl, place the rocket and spinach, chives, walnut, parmesan, and sliced pears into the bowl. Season lightly with salt and black pepper then mix and toss gently.
- Drizzle the dressing, over the salad and add some parmesan on top.
- Serve with the thick ham steaks.