Chocolate Cake in a Mug
Want a delicious chocolate cake in three minutes flat? Try our delicious Chocolate Cake in a Mug recipe! Makes a fair lot so make sure you use a really big cup – or divide the mixture into two.
In a large coffee cup add all the dry ingredients (including chocolate chips) and stir well.
Add the egg and milk mix alternatively with the oil and again mix until well combined.
Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
Put your mug in the microwave and cook for three minutes.
The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed! Allow to cool a little, and tip onto a plate if desired.
Needs chocolate sauce or ice cream or cream - but delish!
Recipe Hints and Tips:
- To turn this into a Chocolate Pudding in a Cup:
- Follow the directions as above.
- In a cup mix together 3/4 cup boiling water, 2 tablespoons of cocoa and 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Gently pour the mixture over the top and cook as per above instructions.
- Check out our Marshmallow and Raspberry Sauce - it would go with this dish perfectly!!