This Gluten-Free Self Saucing pudding is lactose free, egg free and gluten free – perfect for food allergies!!!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Lactose free milk
- Vanilla essence
- 60 ml Oil
- 1 cup Lactose Free Milk
- Vanilla Essence to taste
- 3/4 Cup Of Sweetener Of Choice (golden Syrup,raw Sugar Ect)
- 1 cup Gluten Free Self Raising Flour heaped (level if using cocoa powder)
- 1 Tbsp Fair Trade Cocoa
- 1/4 cup Chopped Dates And A Pinch Of Mixed Spice/cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Sultanas And A Little Grated Carrot
- 1/4 cup Apricot
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Cups Hot Water
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Place all liquid cake mix ingredients in a saucepan and heat until warm but not boiling.
- Place all dry cake mix ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Make a well and pour in liquid. Whisk together until well combined and lumps gone.
- Pour batter into a deep dish (very very important to stop overflows in the oven while baking)
- Sprinkle dry topping over then pour over hot water gently using the back of a spoon to soften fall of water.
- Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes.
- Serve with custard, ice cream, cream or any topping you wish.