Dirty Ass Cheater Lemon Curd Tarts
Why are these Lemon Curd Tarts called ‘Dirty Ass Cheater?’. I’ll tell you why – cause they are a Cheaters way of making them. Of course, you need not tell anyone that you are cheating – and we sure will keep it a secret!
Now we do recommend the Beerenberg Lemon & Lime Curd – you can just pick it up from your local supermarket or local butcher – we find it is the yummiest and tastes just like home made.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 packet Butternut Snap Biscuits
- 1 jar Beerenberg Lemon & Lime Curd
- 150 ml Fresh Cream, Whipped
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to Make Dirty Cheater Lemon Curd Tarts:
- Preheat oven to 160°C
- Place cookies in a patty pan tin and bake until the cookies are soft enough to mould into the tin – you need to work quickly but carefully though so they don’t harden before you are done. It should only take about 5 mins in the oven to soften
- Allow to cool and then pipe or spoon in a good dollop of lemon curd and top with a spoon of whipped cream
- Serve and enjoy!