So there are some things you wouldn’t put in your mouth, but these Dreamy Salted Caramel Cups will have you begging for more. 50 Shades of Grey who?
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Caramel Top n Fill
- Custard powder
- 8 Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
- 3 cups Custard
- 200 grams Caramel Top N Fill
- 160 grams Dollop Cream
- 2 tbsp Salt Flakes
Custard if making at home
- 2 tbsp Custard Powder
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 cups Milk
- Add 1 crushed biscuit to the base of each cup.
- Spoon two heaped tablespoons of custard into each cup.
- Spoon two heaped tablespoons of caramel top n fill into each cup.
- Spoon a dollop of cream onto the top of each cup.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining crushed biscuit and sea salt flakes.
To make your own custard:
- Mix custard powder, brown sugar & milk together in microwave safe bowl or jug.
- Heat in microwave on high for 2 minutes, whisk until smooth then reheat on high for another 2 minutes. Whisk again until smooth.
- As the custard cools it will start to thicken.