Duck does not have to be hard to cook especially when you can cheat and now buy the precooked ones. This is a yummy summer recipe for you.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- precooked Duck legs
- Sweet soy sauce
- Mix sweet soy and sweet chilli sauces together in a bowl.
- Whisk eggs and milk together, add flour and whisk until smooth.
- Heat fry pan over medium heat and spray with oil. Pour 2 tablespoons of mix into fry pan and cook until just golden brown turn and cook for 1 minute. Remove from pan and repeat until all crepe mix is used.
- Slice cucumber and shallots lengthways and into 5 cm strips.
- Remove duck from bones and cut duck up into strips. Toss in fry pan over medium heat and stir until heated through.
- To assemble crepes, lay crepe flat place 2-3 pieces of cucumber and 2-3 pieces of shallots, add 2 pieces of duck and fold base of crepe up to seal bottom then wrap and roll sides.
- Place crepe parcels on a serving plate with dipping sauce.