Easy Curried Sausages
Curried Sausages have pretty much been my favourite food since I was five. I adore them – as I get older, I like them spicier! This recipe has corn relish in it – which isn’t how I made them 20 years ago, but the relish really gives it a sweet and sour kick that is to die for!
Serve curried sausages with mashed potato and steamed vegetables if you want it traditional style, but you can have them with pasta noodles, in a wrap with salad or cold the next day (in fact they are so much better the next day!).
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Corn Relish
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Red Capsicum
- Grill sausages until brown and cut up into 1cm pieces.
- While sausages are cooking mix the corn relish with packet soup mix, water, curry powder and tomato sauce in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large pan. Fry onion, garlic and vegetables for 2 mins or until soft.
- Add sausage pieces and stir through. Add relish mixture to pan and stir through.
- Simmer for 10-15 mins until the sauce thickens.